Icons for social media, link and view disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icons for social media, link and view disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icons for social media, link and view disappeared

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • enylund
    Participant

When I updated the Jevein theme icons disappeared for telehpone, email and social media in the header. As well as icons in portfolio images, like link and enlarge.

I would be greatful if I could get those back!

See attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We checked your website and found errors in the website console. It seems that you have some issues with your website links as your domain link is different than your website CSS/JS/font file domain and that is causing this issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

enylund
    Participant

Hello! Since I am not a website builder, do you have a suggestion on solving this?

Shufflehound

Sure,  you can take a look at tutorials like this one

enylund
    Participant

Ok, I installed the Go Live plugin and followed the steps. Since I have not changed my url more than from http to https there is not really no change in url. So it did not make any difference. Icons are still missing. The strange thing is that the correct icons still appear in Safari and mobile.

enylund
    Participant

Like I wrote, icons are still missing. Installing Go Live did not change anything. I have payed for your theme and payed for support. My web site cannot look like this. I am not a website builder, so I would be very greatful if you can give me some hands on help instead of sending me links or explanations that does not really tell me anything. Please!

Shufflehound

In this case, this is not the theme’s fault as the website is set up incorrectly. Most browsers are blocking fonts because your website is trying to load them from a different domain and that is considered a security issue. We attached a screenshot below, so you can see the errors.

You can share login data to your website (in the private information field below) and we can take a look at how to fix that

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

enylund
    Participant

That would be great.

enylund
    Participant

… and while you are in there, could you please have a look at another issue?

When I add a project in portfolio, the featured image does not save. I try to add it again, but when I update it disappears again.

Shufflehound

In your WordPress dashboard, we couldn’t find any issues.

The issue may also be coming from the wp-config.php file (if the domain is hardcoded there). We would recommend contacting your website hosting as they might fix this issue for you.

About the portfolio issue, it seems that this issue should be fixed first as it may also cause it.

enylund
    Participant

Hello,

Problem solved. My webside hosting helped me.

Thanks a lot!

Shufflehound

That is great! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)