Icons missing WP Bakery Builder (Frontend) not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icons missing WP Bakery Builder (Frontend) not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Icons missing WP Bakery Builder (Frontend) not showing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Aswana
    Participant

I updated my theme recently to the latest version. However, the icons are missing for Social Media (Instagram) as well as other icons on the website.

Also, the WP Bakery Builder on the front-end is not displaying as well. Need help solving these bugs.

Hi @Aswana,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The icons display fine for me in your website footer as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Aswana
    Participant

Hi, Yes. It showed most of the icons except for Instagram. And at other pages, some icons did not show up.

But right now my site is weird..  The fonts are bigger…

Attachments:

Aswana
    Participant

I have restored my site to previous backup.

Now, your shared website is getting redirected to staging5 which is not accessible.

Aswana
    Participant

Hi, you can access my website now. There is an error with the database earlier which has already been fixed.

I can access your website now but your shared login credentials are not working on it.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the siteground-optimizer cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Also, please share the specific page URL from your website where you are facing the issue.

Aswana
    Participant

I Have deactivated the SG Optimizer. The icons are back now. So that issue is resolved.

Another issue is the Front-end WP Bakery Builder. Back end works fine. But the frontend doesn’t load at all. Only gives whitespace. It happens on all pages.

Attachments:

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)