Iframe not working in projects

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Iframe not working in projects

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Iframe not working in projects

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • eclecticmediani
    Participant

Hi, I seem to have a problem when I enter an iframe url and select the portfolio layout to be for iframe, the video however still does not pop up. Any solutions? Here are some screenshots.

http://eclecticmediani.co.uk/project/video-test/ – here is the link the page is blank and video does not come up.

When i do a ulr from just facebook video is too small so I cant use that. A url from gallery does not work either even with the settings all done appropriately.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @eclecticmediani,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Please just use the URL added in the src attribute of iframe and not iframe tag as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

eclecticmediani
    Participant

Oh okay thanks, also I need to ask how come when I send a form I do not actually receive it even though I put in the email in the form that it should go into. Here is a screenshot.

Am I missing something? Sorry for all the hassle. I am just new at this.

Attachments:

Please try configuring SMTP settings of contact form and then test it using Test connection as shown in the attached screenshots.

Also are you getting normal WordPress emails from your site like user registration or comments made?

Attachments:

eclecticmediani
    Participant

I have done as you advised I added the Outgoing server (SMTP) from GoDaddy as that is my provider. Then I added my email username and password, i added the port and all the fields were filled. It says ‘Could not send email’.  Or is the username and password supposed to be of your wordpress?

I’m just confused at how to fill some of the fields. Is there anything else I can do?

eclecticmediani
    Participant

I used this instead of the SMTP : Incoming server (POP3) and i set the port and once I click send nothing pops up. I don’t get a test email either.

eclecticmediani
    Participant

I also get this sometimes, its either this or no pop up. Either way no email 🙁 But I also don’t think wordpress is sending my email any notifications. Any advice would be appreciated as this is irritating now. Made this email with godaddy a week ago.

Attachments:

First do not use custom email address from godaddy instead use standard email address from gmail or Yahoo.

After this make sure you are getting emails from your site when the comments made.

If this work then test the same with contact form.

You can troubleshoot email issue as described on the following pages.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/

https://wpforms.com/send-emails-wordpress-using-smtp-step-step/

http://www.butlerblog.com/2013/09/24/troubleshooting-the-wp_mail-function/

eclecticmediani
    Participant

I have tried my own personal hotmail as a test, I filled out the server name and the port and my email and the password for that email and it says it can’t send emails. I am really confused why. Do you have maybe a clear guide on how to fill these fields out? I feel like I am doing something wrong.

I used the SMPT with hotmail server and port. Unless I got the username wrong, is it or is it not your email address of that hotmail account and the password?

I am sorry to be such a bother but I have been trying for weeks to get this to work. Is there no way to get the godaddy email to work? It is my clients company email now as it came with hosting, I do not want to have to tell them they can’t use it now.

I have asked you simple question several time but you are not answering it which is prohibiting me to troubleshoot the issue so please just answer my following question.

Also are you getting normal WordPress emails from your site like user registration or comments made?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)