IIssue with Horizontal Scrolling and Logo Placement on Website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme IIssue with Horizontal Scrolling and Logo Placement on Website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme IIssue with Horizontal Scrolling and Logo Placement on Website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • alanp45
    Participant

Hello,

On both the mobile and computer versions, users can scroll horizontally to the right, which is not intended behavior. I have attempted to address this issue by using the “overflow-x: hidden” CSS property, but unfortunately, it hasn’t resolved the problem. Additionally, I’ve tried adjusting the width through the editor, but the horizontal scrolling persists.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. If there are specific steps or alternative solutions I should consider, please provide guidance.

Furthermore, I am encountering difficulties in positioning my logo as desired on the mobile version. Despite trying various approaches, including the Yellow Editor and WPBakery, I have not achieved the desired placement.

Also problem with the Slider. A little failure on the right side in form of a gray bar.

Your expertise in resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
    Alanp45

https://alon-digital.de

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by alanp45.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alanp45
    Participant

The Webpage is alon-digital.de

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just checked your website and we couldn’t scroll horizontally both in the mobile and the desktop. Did you manage to fix it?

About mobile positioning, what would you like to improve?

Can you please attach a screenshot regarding to the slider issue? That would help us to better understand the issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)