Image gallery in second tab not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image gallery in second tab not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image gallery in second tab not showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • gertvanw
    Participant

Hi,

On a page of my website (https://www.gertandtessa.be/gallery/) I’ve tried displaying 2 tabs, where each tab contains an image gallery.

However, the image gallery under the second tab doesn’t show. I’ve tried creating galleries with the Modula- and Envira Gallery-plugins, but they both give the same results.

The most weird thing is that the hand cursor shows when hovering under the second tab, meaning the images are there, but just not visible. I can even click when the hand cursor shows, to open the image in a light box.

Is there some specific code I need to add to make them visible or what seems to be the problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @gertvanw,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are displaying the gallery on your shared page using envira gallery plugin so please contact the plugin support to resolve the issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

gertvanw
    Participant

The same happens with the Modula-plugin, so I guess it has something to do with the theme rather than the plugin?

Actually, the theme also does not provide the Tab content element that you are using.

It is provided by the Unyson plugin so you can contact the Unyson plugin support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)