Image gallery slider not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image gallery slider not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image gallery slider not showing

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • b_sanj
    Participant

Hey! Hope you’re ok

I’ve just updated my site to the latest wordpress and other plugins. My image gallery slider is no longer showing. Please see the screenshot provided. My website is blankcanvasart.co.uk

Could someone help me with this please?

Thanks!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @b_sanj,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the autoptimize cache that you are using on your website?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

b_sanj
    Participant

Thank you for your response

I have just cleared and temporarily deactivated the autoptimize cache.

Sanj

Could you please deactivate the lazy loading on your website as shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:

b_sanj
    Participant

Hey! I have just done that also

Thanks

Now, the slider displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it clearing your browser cache.

Attachments:

b_sanj
    Participant

Hey! Thank you for your response – I’ve just checked and its still the same

When I resize the window everything then falls into place. Is there any way it could be just like it was before without this problem?

Thank you!!

Attachments:

b_sanj
    Participant

After re-activating everything the same problem occurs just like the first image I had sent – please see the screenshot

Thank you

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

b_sanj
    Participant

Hey! Yep thats not a problem. I’ve temporarily created new login details and added them to the private information field.

Thank you!

I logged into your website to troubleshoot the issue and it seems the Image Gallery Slider element of the Unyson plugin is not compatible with the new WordPress version so you have to restore the older version of your website If you have a backup.

b_sanj
    Participant

Thank you. Do you know when the unyson plugin will update to be compatible with the new wordpress version? I don’t really want to be backdating my site as I would like to keep everything updated

I don’t know about it.

You can check it on the below page.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/unyson/#developers

b_sanj
    Participant

Is there a complaint I can put in for this?

I bought jevelin theme to have a good reliable site and for the features. Now being told a certain feature is unusable due to another plugin and to backdate. I attempted to backdate however WordPress does not allow you to continue until it is updated. Again I don’t want to be on an outdated WordPress.

thank you

You can report the issue here https://github.com/ThemeFuse/Unyson/issues

We are in the process to migrate from Unyson to the Redux framework.

b_sanj
    Participant

Hey! Any update with this problem / how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Sanj

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

In the latest version of the theme, you can use the Redux framework instead of the Unyson framework on your website.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)