Image Slider from template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image Slider from template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image Slider from template

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • nfortier
    Participant

Hello, I think i accidently deleted a plugin that shows the image slider on the home page.  where can i download this plugin so i can reinstall it?

the plugin i am looking for is shown on the right side of the attached image from the Startup demo install.

thanks

Nadine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Nadine,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are talking about the Revolution Slider plugin that you can install as described in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/installing-plugin-revolution-slider/#post-41163

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nfortier
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound team, thank you for your response.

This is not the revolution slider but an image slider below it on the Startup template. Please see the image attached to the first post.

That image slider is displayed by the Unyson plugin so please make sure you have activated it.

Then please make sure that you have used & configured the Image Gallery content element in the page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

nfortier
    Participant

Oh, then it must be something else making it not show up.  The Unyson plugin is installed and active.  The image gallery slider is set up and was working (see attached)… it just stopped working.  I was cleaning up my plugins and assumed I had accidently uninstalled a plugin i needed…

The slider is supposed to be under the revolution slider on this page http://www.safetyboss.com but doesnt show up.  (see attached).

Do you have any other ideas where I can check?

Attachments:

Please try clearing the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your site and temporarily disable it.

nfortier
    Participant

No luck, that didn’t work…  I will leave it disabled for now…

nfortier
    Participant

Do you have any other ideas why it is not working?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)