Import content of an existing wordpress site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Import content of an existing wordpress site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Import content of an existing wordpress site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • synobol
    Participant

I’ve been using another theme (from Themeforest also), and created a lot of content with it.

I’ve purchased Jevelin because I feel the functionalities are greater and I need to integrate WooCommerce to my site.
    However I am not able to import the content of my existing WordPress site to the Jevelin theme. I followed the guide and set-up Basic content:

• <strong class=”accent”>Step 1 – Log in to your WordPress Installation
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > Reading
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 3 – Select A Static Page
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 4 – Assign Front page and Posts page to appropriate pages you will use

And then…nothing happened.
    My existing theme is already a Static page.

I looked at my new Jevelin site after doing this, and it is basically empty, sigh….

Please can you help?

Thank you

Muriel

Solution for this topic

Hi Muriel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you are using Jevelin theme on your existing site where you have created content then you don’t need to import anything as the site uses same database where the content is saved so i am not sure what you want to do here.

If you want to configure the theme settings then configure it as described in the theme documentation as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

synobol
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed the content is in my new theme. I just need to do a lot of customisation to retrieve it. But it’s fine, it will be beautiful!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)