"Infinite" scroll displaying duplicates

Home Forums Gillion Theme "Infinite" scroll displaying duplicates

Home Forums Gillion Theme "Infinite" scroll displaying duplicates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • genrejunkies
    Participant

When I scroll past the first loaded posts on the homepages and it loads the next set, there are repeats of blog posts. Site is https://www.genrejunkies.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @genrejunkies,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm it on your shared site.

Could you please make sure you are using below latest version of theme and temporary disable cache you are using on your site?

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

genrejunkies
    Participant

I am running on 2.0.0, and I cleared and deactivated all server and browser caching and the problem persists.

genrejunkies
    Participant

Update: I have now updated to 2.1.0. Problem still persists.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme.

Are they sticky posts?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

genrejunkies
    Participant

Included. Please let me know how you fix it as well.

genrejunkies
    Participant

I have found where the bug lies, but not how to fix it.

The number of duplicate posts that load are equal to the number of Drafts I have saved. If I delete all drafts there are no duplicates. If I have 3 drafts, there will load 3 duplicates.

I could confirm the issue on my test site that occurs if I create posts in Draft therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)