insert link blog video

Home Forums Gillion Theme insert link blog video

Home Forums Gillion Theme insert link blog video

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • [email protected]
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>With the new update I can not find where the link for the video type blog is inserted</span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @charly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using below latest version of Gillion theme and then you can use it as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks for answering, a question: Should I upload the template 3.0, install it and then how do I migrate the data already built on page web??

[email protected]
    Participant

Please can you tell me how to update the theme, I have not been able to update it so far

[email protected]
    Participant

Similarly, the option to establish an outstanding image stopped working. What should I do to solve this problem?

Attachments:

You can update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

All the data of your site will persist after updating the theme.

[email protected]
    Participant

Thanks for the response, I could already update and uninstall plugins that were blocking the gallery, what does not work is to be able to backup the page from tools, I can not do any backup since I get an error. On the other hand before there was like putting an image in the video blog, currently only the default image of Youtube comes out; how can I do it??

Attachments:

what does not work is to be able to backup the page from tools, I can not do any backup since I get an error.

Could you please check the error.log file on your server to see why it is not working?

Also, Please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

On the other hand before there was like putting an image in the video blog, currently only the default image of Youtube comes out; how can I do it??

I am not sure what you meant here so could you please describe your question a bit more in detail?

[email protected]
    Participant

I want to know how to put an image so that it appears in the video blog before the user clicks on it

[email protected]
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-medium” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>thank you very much for the help I could find the way</span>

Awesome great to see you got the way found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)