Installed plugins page briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Installed plugins page briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Installed plugins page briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • m-design
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to reach the installed plugins page on my admin panel and it was not possible. There was a white page with “briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance”. I read in Internet about the problem and found that this happens when I close the browser tab in the middle of an update or if I try to update several plugins at the same time. The solution is to delete a file named .maintenance. 

I tried to do this via Filezilla, but I can’t see such a file, even in the hidden files.

The site is working properly. The only problem is that I can’t reach the installed plugins page.

Any suggetion?

Hi @m-design,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

m-design
    Participant

Hi, Support,

In the private content you can find account login details.

I ried to solve the problem by restoring a back-up from last week. No success.

I highly appreciate your support.

Thank you in advance.

I logged into your shared website and could access the pages as shown in the attached screenshots.

Is it started working fine now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

m-design
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi, Shufflehound Support,

After your reply it was not possible to access the pages. It is why I guessed that the reason should be the cache. I deleted the cache everywhere – Autoptimize, Cloudflare. However, the problem remains. I tried to access the admin dashboard via Microsoft Edge and everything worked fine. That means that the problem should be the Chrome cache. And it was :). After deleting Chrome cache the plugins page is accesseble.

Thank you for the information, that the problem is only mine and I tried to look in a different direction to solve it.

Have a successful day!

Veli

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)