"Invalid argument supplied" warning for Unyson plugin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme “Invalid argument supplied” warning for Unyson plugin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme “Invalid argument supplied” warning for Unyson plugin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • theathleteblog
    Participant

Hello,

Recently I noticed a site-wide error that appears at the top of all of my pages:

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/homepages/14/d526646153/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheAthleteBlog/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php</b> on line <b>1275</b>

I re-enabled plugins and this error comes up when I enable back the Unyson plugin. You can see the error on one of my non-cached page here – https://theathleteblog.com/running-triathlon-coaching/ but it is the same site-wide when I’m logged in as administrator.

Can you help me understand where is it coming from?

All the best,

Andrejs

Shufflehound

Hi there,

This issue is due to Unyson framework not being well maintained anymore.

If you are not using Unyson page builder then the best way to avoid such issues in the future would be to migrate to the Redux framework (under Admin dashboard > Jevelin (left side) > Framework Upgrade)

Otherwise you can try our latest beta version below:

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

theathleteblog
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do use Unyson builder for the pages – if I switch framework, would any of the page layouts be lost or transferred to a new framework?

Shufflehound

If you use the Unyson page builder then those pages will stop working, so currently you should try our beta version.

theathleteblog
    Participant

And if I use the theme, all my child theme customizations will be lost?

Shufflehound

You can just update the parent theme.

No need to switch to it if you are using a child theme

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Shufflehound.

theathleteblog
    Participant

And do I update the parent theme via Themes -> Add New -> Upload?

Shufflehound

Yes!

theathleteblog
    Participant

Thank you!

One final question – Can I install the Redux framework in parallel with Unyson as I re-create my 30 pages?

Shufflehound

You should just install WPBakery Page builder as the Redux framework is more like direct replacement to the Unyson framework plugin and those both running at the same time could lower your website performance and maybe cause some bugs

theathleteblog
    Participant

I understand, thank you

Is there a solution how I can keep my pages while I re-create them in Redux? Or, even better, a way to transfer all of them from Unyson to Redux? Since I have ~30 pages, it’s going to take a while to do it one-by-one

Shufflehound

Unfortunately we don’t have a solution or that.

Most WPBakery page builder elements works about the same as in the Unyson page builder (similar options and elements), that should make it a little bit easier to migrate to it.

Also if you had installed a demo content before as a base for your website, you can install WPBakery page builder made demo content to make it even easier.

ScienceofRowing
    Participant

Hello,

I am getting this same error on my website, http://www.scienceofrowing.com as well.

We use Unyson and WPBakery Page Builder. I went to Jevelin > Framework Upgrade but there is nothing for me to click on to move to Redux.

To resolve this issue for the time being, do you recommend downloading Jevelin Beta Version and installing that?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

You can install the latest stable version from the Themeforest or via automatic updates (if you have entered you license in the Jevelin dashboard). That should fix your issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)