Issue with page preview and Css

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with page preview and Css

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with page preview and Css

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • clairedaculsi
    Participant

Hi,

I am using your wonderfull theme for this website:

https://medtechmomentumeurope.com

But after moving from our temporary adress to our definitive adress we had some issue.

1 – preview is not working and when we try here is the error message:

<h1>Inactivity Timeout</h1>

<hr />

<span style=”font-family: Helvetica,Arial;”><b>Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.</b></span>

2- Some space appear on the home page (only on mobile view) I have tried to do some css but it’s not working.

See document joint to this message.

Best,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @clairedaculsi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1 – preview is not working and when we try here is the error message:

Inactivity Timeout

Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Also, please ask your web host to check the log file to know whether there is any errors in it.

2- Some space appear on the home page (only on mobile view) I have tried to do some css but it’s not working.

It is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please try using a different browser?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

clairedaculsi
    Participant

Hi,

Regarding page preview issue I have check with goddady (my hosting company) there is no issue on there side. After few test made by my self I think the issue come from unyson plugin when I desactivate it page preview work fine.

Regarding css space issue I tried on opera and also on my phone and I still have the problem.

Regarding page preview issue I have check with goddady (my hosting company) there is no issue on there side. After few test made by my self I think the issue come from unyson plugin when I desactivate it page preview work fine.

Are you using the latest version of the Unyson plugin?

Have you made sure that you are using the latest version of PHP as described above?

Regarding css space issue I tried on opera and also on my phone and I still have the problem.

Please make sure that you are using latest version of Opera.

Also, please it it on Chrome browser as it works fine for me on Chrome.

clairedaculsi
    Participant

Are you using the latest version of the Unyson plugin?

Yes

Have you made sure that you are using the latest version of PHP as described above?

Yes

Please make sure that you are using latest version of Opera.

Yes

Have you tested it on Chrome browser?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

clairedaculsi
    Participant

yes I have tested it on chrome update in an other computer in private mode still have the same css issue.

I logged into your site and created a test page that is displaying fine in page preview mode as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:

clairedaculsi
    Participant

Ok I understood it’s slider revolution that was not updated on the home page.

Now preview work but now there is another issue, when I updated revolution slider through jevelin I had an error and now no more slider plugin. When I try to install it again it says: the folder already exist.

What can I do?

If I erase the files on my ftp I will lose all my ork on the slider.

Now preview work but now there is another issue, when I updated revolution slider through jevelin I had an error and now no more slider plugin. When I try to install it again it says: the folder already exist.

What error did you get?

What can I do?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

If I erase the files on my ftp I will lose all my ork on the slider.

No, you won’t lose your work as it is saved in the database.

clairedaculsi
    Participant

Ok, so let’s refocus on the main issue.

I can’t preview my home page.

I just spend 2 hours with my host provider and it’s not form them.

I know issue is coming from unyson because home page preview work when I remove the pluggin.

I have everything update php, plugin, wordpess and more.

So could you have a look at the issue with the wordpress login I give you upstair.

Thanks a lot

I could confirm the issue on my test site that the page preview is not working when the Unyson plugin is active, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

clairedaculsi
    Participant

Hi,

Any news?

Just tell them it’s the url path of the preview that is not goog:

when you click on preview this page is open

https://medtechmomentumeurope.com/wp-admin/post.php

But actually it should be this page

https://medtechmomentumeurope.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=195&action=edit

My clients is waiting for the website so I would like to have some update

The theme developer has resolved the issue and the latest theme version containing the fix will be released soon.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)