I built a site with Jevelin a month or so back and we are about to launch it. I needed to make some quick changes before going live. However, when I logged in to make the corrections, all of the content is not visible with the editor. When I view the page on the front end, it looks as it should. I updated Safari to see if that would effect it but the issue still remains. Please let me know what I should do.
Solution for this topic
Hi Jon B,
Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.
This seems causing by new Unyson plugin update so please make sure to use latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions as described in the following topic.