Issues with product page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issues with product page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issues with product page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • dano007
    Participant

Hi,

As per teh attached image and also as seen here http://communique.events/catalogue/props/example-product-1-copy-copy/

There are two issues,

1/ Via theme settings I have switched off displayed related products, but it still showson the product page.

2/ At the top of the product description there are two lines, with blank space between them. I have tried changing the contrent around on the product, but always seem to have this issue. How can this be fixed?

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Did you managed to fix related posts issue? We can’t see them anymore.

Looks this issue can be fixed by entering product price, if you don’t want to enter it, we can give you some CSS snippet to hide it.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

dano007
    Participant

No this issue is not fixed, try logging in with the details provided and viewing the product above. You will see that related items are still showing.

Also/ point 2 also remains an issue.

I’d like an urgent update, I have purchased this theme 5 times from you now and feel like the support is sometimes lacking compared to other vendors.

Regards

Shufflehound

We are still not sure why this could happen, but please try this CSS snippet bellow (you can place it here – Admin Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code ):

section.related.products {
        display: none!important;
    }

dano007
    Participant

Have you logged in and attempted to see the issue? Also what about question 2 above as well please?

dano007
    Participant

Sorry, I have solved #2 its the price, which I dont want any way so will hide the field. Just need to understand the issue with question 1 please.

Shufflehound

We just logged in your site and we can’t see related products section (see screenshot bellow).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dano007
    Participant

You need to look at this item, http://communique.events/catalogue/intel/1m-illuminated-counter/ not the others. You will need to be logged in as admin.

Ta

Shufflehound

Ok, it is hard to say why it isn’t work there, but we added our previously mentioned CSS code and now this section is removed even in that page.

dano007
    Participant

So is it a bug with WooCommerce or the theme, either way I would like to get it resolved, if I need to speak to WC I will do, just let me know.

Dan

Shufflehound

We will further inspect this issue, but a the moment are there any visible issues left? Because yesterday we successfully managed to hide this section for us.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)