it's impossible to save changes under the page editor

Home Forums Jevelin Theme it's impossible to save changes under the page editor

Home Forums Jevelin Theme it's impossible to save changes under the page editor

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • rodrigue75
    Participant

Hello
    I changed the home of the template through the page editor. I’ve made my changes and when I back up, the changes are not taken into account. I go back to the original home page.
    What can I do?

Best regards

Rodrigue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Rodrigue,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I’ve made my changes and when I back up, the changes are not taken into account.

Have you saved the changes on clicking on the save button?

If yes then have you got changes saved confirmation?

Could you please tell me exactly what changes you are doing?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rodrigue75
    Participant

Hello
    Thank you for your response. I made a video to show you my problem. Here’s the youtube link: https://youtu.be/evePrg9n5vA

Have a nice day

Thank you for sharing the video.

I understood the issue.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

rodrigue75
    Participant

I send the access 🙂

I didn’t get it so could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

rodrigue75
    Participant

Mail sent Yesterday 🙂

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

I logged into your site and saw you are using an older outdated version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please update the PHP to the latest version by contacting your web host and see whether the issue gets resolved.

Attachments:

rodrigue75
    Participant

Hi

thanks 🙂

I update PHP to the  version 7.0.33 and nothing change when i want to save my work 🙁

luis.lemc
    Participant

I have the same problem, I also updated the php version. Maybe it is this demo? I am trying to use the same one and I’m getting the same issue.

Solution for this topic

@rodrigue75 I logged into your shared site and you were also using the Unyson page builder for the page where you are using WpBakery page builder, therefore, they were conflicting with each other.

I resolved the issue by disabling the Unyson page builder for the page on clicking on the Default Editor button as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

@luis.lemc Please try disabling the Unyson page builder for the page as described in the above reply.

rodrigue75
    Participant

Hi

thanks 🙂

Revolution disappear and it’s just horrible :(((((((((((((

Revolution disappear and it’s just horrible :(((((((((((((

What do you mean by ‘Revolution disappear’?

Please explain it a bit more in detail.

If the Revolution slider plugin is deactivated then please activate it from Appearance -> Install Plugins

rodrigue75
    Participant

Hello
    you can also be professional and look at the URL to see your work! I have not changed anything. I just looked at the backoffice and the home is catastrophic. You’ve made changes that lead to new bugs. Is that normal?
    Thank you for correcting your mistakes. It’s been 5 days since the bug was reported and it wasn’t resolved. Is it normal to sell templates that don’t work?

Solution for this topic

This all happened because you are using two editors to edit the same page causing the issue.

I resolved the issue by restoring the last revision of the page.

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

If you want to edit that page now then please do it by using Unyson page editor as shown in the attached screenshots and not the WPBakery page editor as the page is created using Unyson page editor.

Attachments:

rodrigue75
    Participant

Thank you
    All I did was install the template by following Jevelin’s video. I have not installed several builders. They were already present on the template.

And how do I use WP Bakery to edit the page? Unyson doesn’t interest me at all

Solution for this topic

All I did was install the template by following Jevelin’s video. I have not installed several builders. They were already present on the template.

Yes, they are present because the Unyson and WpBakery page builder plugins are installed which are fine but don’t use multiple page builders for the single page.

And how do I use WP Bakery to edit the page? Unyson doesn’t interest me at all

You can use any page builder by clicking on its button as shown in the attached screenshot.

As said above, please do not switch between page builders in the existing page or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

Attachments:

rodrigue75
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your job 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)