Jevelin cart button and flow issues, multiple complaints

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin cart button and flow issues, multiple complaints

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin cart button and flow issues, multiple complaints

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Vance Global
    Participant

Hello Jevelin Support,

I’ve received several complaints about the functionality of the cart button and issues through checkout. Below are the complaints, I’ve tried to pinpoint the issue, but can’t seem to do so, but it is affecting many customers.

—–FIRST COMPLAINT—–

Andrew
    Wednesday 23:43

Ok, worked the first time I clicked on it. Then for fun, put another item in the cart. Then clicked, didn’t work. Sorry, hope this helps

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 6:14 PM Andrew <@gmail.com> wrote:
    Its still not working for me. This is a smartphone. I don’t know if that changes anything. Maybe, have other people check into it. I’m happy to try clicking on the icon again in a hour or so.

Admin
    Wednesday 16:33
    Hey Andrew,

I believe this may be a cache issue, our website was recently updated. I cleared the website cache just now and it seemed to have resolved the issue. Could you check if the issue is still happening on your end?

Thank you,
    Admin –
    Vance Global Inc.
    PO BOX 340815, Milwaukee, WI 53234

Andrew
    Wednesday 16:27

The (view cart) shopping cart icon. It won’t let me click on that. Ive already processed my order by going around it with logging in and checking out.

Admin
    Wednesday 15:51
    Hey Andrew,

I’m working on this issue now. I tried replicating the issue, so there’s the (View Cart)(Checkout)(Done) options and you’re having the issue where once you’re on the (Checkout) spot, it won’t let you click on the (View Cart) spot?

Thank you,
    Admin –
    Vance Global Inc.

Andrew
    Wednesday 15:07

Just put in a order! Thank you btw. Just wanted to let you know that the cart button for a straight away check out was frozen and couldn’t click on it. I had to do some computerFU and log in to buy. I recall not having to do that in the past. Most people might just quit and move on. Thus, hurting potential sales. Just letting you know.

—–END FIRST COMPLAINT—–

—–BEGIN SECOND COMPLAINT—–

Crystal
    Wednesday 22:37

I’m sorry, but I should’ve said I can’t get to my cart. I want to order 2 size large hoodies. I put them in my cart. (I have more in my cart, but I only want the two large ones.) So I touch the little cart in the right hand corner of my screen & nothing happens. I really want those hoodies while I have the code cs2020. That’s an awesome price for quality hoodies. Hopefully you can help me with this. Again, apologies for telling you the wrong problem! Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
    Crystal

Admin
    Wednesday 15:56
    Hey Crystal,

To reach the checkout page, you have to scroll down on the cart page and select “Proceed to checkout,” Please let us know if the issues persists.

Thank you,
    Admin –
    Vance Global Inc.

Crystal
    Tuesday 13:41

Subject: Can’t Check Out

Name:
    Crystal Sanders

Phone:

Email:
    [email protected]

Order#:

Hi Support! I’m trying to order two large black hoodies & use the discount code cs2020, but for some reason I can’t get to the checkout page. Can you please help me with this? Thank you! Crystal Sanders

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Vance Global Inc. (https://vance-global.com)

—–END SECOND COMPLAINT—–

Please assist us in resolving this issue, it seems to be compatibility issues with the latest version of WooCommerce and Jevelin. Please let us know what you can do to resolve it.

Thank you,

Brandon Marhal

Hi Brandon,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Your shared reply is hard to understand so could you please just tell me what problem you are facing so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)