Jevelin Education Apply Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Education Apply Form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Education Apply Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • tinkler
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed the theme and everything is going good except the “apply form” page.

Can you please check what I did wrong? Because everything else is imported perfectly.

Hi @tinkler,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you missed to share your website URL.

Could you please share your website URL so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tinkler
    Participant

Not an issue at all.

I visited your shared website but didn’t see “apply form” page on it.

Could you please tell me exactly a bit more in detail what issue you are facing so that I can help you?

tinkler
    Participant

Hello !

Here it is the link: https://qualiservice.pt/?page_id=1933

Sorry, I know it’s in a different language so you probably didn’t know where to find. Well, I imported everything correctly except this page. Seems like the form isn’t working.

The below contact form is created using contact form element of Unyson page builder.

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/education/apply/

I logged into your website and saw the apply page containing the contact form is corrupted.

You can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

It seems in your case the page is corrupted which occurs when you switch the page editor from one to another so please don’t use different page editors to edit the same page.

Now, you can either reimport the demo content or create the page from scratch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)