Jevelin - Finances Template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin – Finances Template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin – Finances Template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • besignLX
    Participant

Hi, I have just purchased an other licence – Jevelin Theme for creating a new website. I have installed the template “Finances”. I am jused to work with Unyson editor with all the the Jevelin Templates I have installed. The new Template 4.9.2 dosen’t suport any Unyson editor anymore? 4.8.1 still does! How can I convert the templete from WPBakery to Unyson?…. I think WPBakery visualy very complicated and think Unyson has a much cleaner layout. Thanks for your replay Greetings from Lisbon;-))

<h1 class=”t-heading -color-inherit -size-l h-m0 is-hidden-phone”></h1>

Hi @besignLX,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The new Template 4.9.2 dosen’t suport any Unyson editor anymore?

No, this is not the case.

Why do you think so?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

besignLX
    Participant

Thanks for your answer!

…. well I installed the 4.9.2 version. I have tried to edit the template with Unyson. But when I do so the Unyson editor dosen’t convert the layout … so Switching to WPBakery again there is the layout, but changing to Unyson editor, there is no layout anymore…  just empty pages.    so wat can I do?

Thanks for your answer

Barbara

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)