Jevelin Header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mpruden
    Participant

Hi there. I’ve just purchased this theme recently and have a couple of problems I can’t seem to resolve.

First, the Jevelin header won’t go away. I’ve removed the actual image, I’ve set the visibility to not show it and I’ve entered this CSS code in the custom section to no avail (at the end of my message).

Additionally, the favicon won’t go away. I’ve also deleted that image from the media section but it just keeps showing up.

Oh, one other thing… sorry.

I can’t seem to nest navigation tabs underneath each other. For example, I’d like to have Publications and Conference Presentations under Research but they won’t move.

I’m hoping you can provide some guidance.

Thanks!

MP

.header-logo {
        display: none;
    }

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by mpruden.

Hi MP,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

First, the Jevelin header won’t go away. I’ve removed the actual image, I’ve set the visibility to not show it and I’ve entered this CSS code in the custom section to no avail (at the end of my message).

I visited your shared website and the logo does not display for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you managed to remove it?

Additionally, the favicon won’t go away. I’ve also deleted that image from the media section but it just keeps showing up.

You can remove it from CUSTOMIZE-> SITE IDENTITY

Also, you can remove the default WordPress favicon using the below solution.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-favicon-remover/

I can’t seem to nest navigation tabs underneath each other. For example, I’d like to have Publications and Conference Presentations under Research but they won’t move.

You can create a submenu as described below.

https://cdn4.wpbeginner.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/addingasubitem.gif

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-a-dropdown-menu-in-wordpress-beginners-guide/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mpruden
    Participant

Thanks so much for your quick response.

I was able to remove the Jevelin logo by adding another logo in its place and then hiding it under visibility. For some reason, turning off visibility without another logo in its place didn’t work.

The same thing is true of the favicon. Just deleting the file that was there didn’t work. I had to upload a new one in its place.

Thank you for the menu guidance. I had tried nesting them like that before but it didn’t work. It did this time, so I must have just had a lag on my end.

Appreciate all the help. Have a great day!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)