Jevelin Instagram feed not working from Creative Agency Demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Instagram feed not working from Creative Agency Demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Instagram feed not working from Creative Agency Demo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Iamchrisjames
    Participant

Hello,

Following trying to design my website offline, I have now noticed that the instagram feed which is being used on the Creative Agency Demo is no longer working or showing up on my website design.

Do you have any ideas on why it is not working, I have updated to the latest Theme update 5.0.1 and updated all plugins etc.

Thanks

Hi @Iamchrisjames,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you have upgraded to the redux framework then please try deactivating the Unyson plugin.

Can you check the browser JavaScript console for errors when you face this issue?

In Chrome go to “Tools -> Developer Tools” and in Firefox you can go to “Tools -> Web Developer -> Console”

Find information about how to open a JavaScript browser console :

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

Let me know what JavaScript errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Iamchrisjames
    Participant

Hello,

I have not upgraded to the redux framework.

I am using a mac computer so I am using Safari as my default browser. In the Java Script Console,  I am faced with a few errors.

Cross Origin Redirection failed etc I have attached a screenshot so you can see in more detail.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I can see the Instagram error in the shared screenshot.

I need to access your website to troubleshoot the issue so could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)