Jevelin portfolio theme - changing images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin portfolio theme – changing images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin portfolio theme – changing images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cgpro
    Participant

I´m trying to change image for the portfolio items in this theme but it doesn´t work. I click on portfolio – All projects – A random project. Scroll down in the right menu and try to choose a different selected image. When I save, the image is updated in the SEO section (google preview) but when I leave the project page it switches over to the former selected image that was there in the demo.

If I try to make a new project and choose a selected image, it doesn´t work at all. When I leave the project page the image is blank.

cgpro
    Participant

It’s called featured image btw, I called it selected image in the first post.

cgpro
    Participant

I finally got it to work. I had to permanently delete the featured image from the demo to be able to switch. Strange..

cgpro
    Participant

Okey, so I got the original post from the demo to switch featured image but I can´t change featured image on newly created project pages. The option to change featured image is on the right side but when I set an image and update the page wp removes the featured image again. Help please…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by cgpro.

cgpro
    Participant

It was the Unyson plugin that caused the error. It finally works now when I have inactivated it.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is great!

Thank you for letting us know.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)