Jevelin preventing WP update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin preventing WP update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin preventing WP update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • a2zcs
    Participant

Hi,

When trying to upgrade Word Press, I’m getting the following error: “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

When I check the admin email it is referencing Jevelin as the culprit:

“Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with your theme, Jevelin.”

Not a lot to go on, but I’d appreciate any suggestions.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Please make sure that your theme is updated to the latest version available. Older versions of the theme may not support the latest WordPress version.

Let us know if this helps! 🙂

Best regards,
    Shufflehound Team

a2zcs
    Participant

Before posting I downloaded the latest version and installed it. That’s not the problem.

Shufflehound

In that case, perhaps you have access to the PHP logs? They could reveal the exact issue and assist us in resolving it for you.

a2zcs
    Participant

This error showed on the screen: <b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fcp_copy_dir() in /home/spontap/public_html/wp-admin/includes/file.php:1897 Stack trace: #0 /home/spontap/public_html/wp-admin/includes/update-core.php(1332): copy_dir(‘/home/spontap/p…’, ‘/home/spontap/p…’, Array) #1 /home/spontap/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-core-upgrader.php(172): update_core(‘/home/spontap/p…’, ‘/home/spontap/p…’) #2 /home/spontap/public_html/wp-admin/update-core.php(887): Core_Upgrader->upgrade(Object(stdClass), Array) #3 /home/spontap/public_html/wp-admin/update-core.php(1116): do_core_upgrade(false) #4 {main} thrown in <b>/home/spontap/public_html/wp-admin/includes/file.php</b> on line <b>1897</b>

Shufflehound

The error doesn’t appear to be related to our theme since we don’t use such a function.

We also recommend disabling all other plugins when performing the upgrade, as the issue may be linked to one of the plugins you have installed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)