Jevelin Theme Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme Issue

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • kamalcm
    Participant

Hi,

I bought the Jevelin WP Theme, and I imported the Digital Media Agency theme. However, when I viewed my website, everything was imported incorrectly. The header was missing, content all over the place, missing pictures, elements in positions where they shouldn’t be, just a total mess.. I need help with this!

Best regards

Hi @kamalcm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you have activated the theme required plugins from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

If you are still facing the issue then could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kamalcm
    Participant

Hi

Hope this message finds you well.

Thanks for the quick reply. My URL is http://www.thesocialprime.com – Please have a look at it.

I appreciate the support.

Best regards,

kamalcm

kamalcm
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately it’s still the same. All the required plugins for the Design Agency Theme are installed and activated.

As you can see there’s no header, pictures are all over the place, where they shouldn’t be, messed up elements..

URL: http://www.thesocialprime.com

Please look into it as soon as possible.

Best regards

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

kamalcm
    Participant

Ok, I will do so. But please do it as soon as possible.

Best regards

kamalcm
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to get a refund. Everything is messed up and I’m not happy with the outcome. How can I get a refund?

Best regards

kamalcm
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve already applied for a refund via Envato Market and they said it’s under Shufflehound review now.

I’m not particularly happy with the outcome of these themes, the missing content, broken elements, and so on..

Please approve my refund request. Have a great day.

Best regards

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I tried to log into your website but your shared website credentials are not working.

I visited your website and the content is displaying fine on it now.

Have you managed to resolve the issue?

kamalcm
    Participant

It’s because I changed it to the Creative Agency Theme, which I’m not particularly happy with, because I wanted the Digital Agency but it still completely messed up.

I’ve applied for a refund because I’m not happy with the product, due to broken elements on the Digital Agency Theme which is the one I wanted. I understand you’re busy but I’m short on time, I don’t have time to wait a whole day for a short reply.

You can check my website again, and you’ll see why I’m not happy with the Theme. I thought this was a one-click import without having to worry about broken elements and missing content and this wasn’t the case.

So please, with all my respect, accept my refund request.

Best regards.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by kamalcm.

kamalcm
    Participant

http://www.thesocialprime.com

Sorry to hear of the trouble you are having but I have just tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme so it seems your website specific issue.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Our administrator will process your refund request ASAP.

kamalcm
    Participant

Check the files I’ve sent to see the website from my ends.

Thanks for your time honestly, but I’ll just wait for my refund.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kamalcm
    Participant

More screenshots..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yes, I could confirm the issue on your website but it’s working fine for me on my test website using the latest version of the Jevelin theme so it seems your website specific issue.

kamalcm
    Participant

Sorry, but I do mind. I have personal information on that account since it’s also hosted by GoDaddy. I’m just waiting for the full refund, that’s all.

Thanks for your support honestly, but I didn’t receive the theme in the circumstances I expected to be delivered in and I don’t have much time to be going back and fourth. Nevertheless, I sincerely appreciate your support!

I do have a question though, how long does it usually take for a refund request to be approved?

Best regards.

I have asked the website admin to process your refund request.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)