Jevelin v5.0.1 customization works until the first change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin v5.0.1 customization works until the first change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin v5.0.1 customization works until the first change

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • aszyax
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the theme 5.0.1 for a clean WordPress site (I try both v5,7 and 5.6.3), after installed all plugins in current versions, I imported the demo data “Portfolio Freelance”. Everything works fine until I make any changes to, for example, turn off the logo graphics. From this point on, the header is changed and it is not possible to revert to its previous version. There was also no switching between headers (only a few versions worked).

I don’t know where the reason is, please help.

Hi @aszyax,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change the header template from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aszyax
    Participant

Hi,

I did more tests, the problem is with Demo datas.
    All you need to do is open the home page called “Home – Portfolio Freelance” in WPBakery, change nothing and save it again. The “Header Portfolio Freelance – Dark” default is already not working. After this operation, it cannot be restored the Header in any way. I don’t know exactly how the link between the pages object and the header works.

Please check and help solve the problem

Best regards,
    Adam

I logged into your website and the header displays fine for me even after making the changes as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

aszyax
    Participant

In oryginał demo Head layer is over slider images

Now on server is installed this original data, please try edit main page and save it, you will see what happens

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by aszyax.
    Attachments:

I could confirm the issue that the page header options are not getting saved as shown in the attached screenshot and you have to change them every time you make changes to the page.

I have notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Attachments:

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)