Landing 1 - mouseover animation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Landing 1 – mouseover animation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Landing 1 – mouseover animation

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mjdhasan
    Participant

In Home Landing 1 template, when I change the icon, the mouseover animation doesn’t change, as you can see in the attached screenshot. I checked the animation settings in the “Icon Box” but could not find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Majid

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Majid,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mjdhasan
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response. You can see the issue on this page: http://euporeo.care/coming-soon/

Majid

Your shared site is just displaying coming soon message.

Could you please temporary disable it or would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

mjdhasan
    Participant

Right, sorry, I thought I published it, but may be I forgot. But I just published it, so you should be able to see that page, http://euporeo.care/coming-soon/, now.

Majid

There isn’t any settings to change Icon box content element mouse hover animation but we can try changing it developing custom CSS code if possible so please tell me how you want it to change.

mjdhasan
    Participant

I just want the mouse hover animation to show the same static icon that is selected in the icon box, so that if I change the static icon, mouse hover animation changes accordingly.

Thanks!

Majid

Are you talking about the background icon as shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:

mjdhasan
    Participant

Yes: this icon doesn’t change when I change the one in the Icon Box (palette icon at the top).

Majid

Solution for this topic

That icon is not a part of Icon Box but it is a background hover image of column that contains Icon Box as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

mjdhasan
    Participant

I see, thank you for the clarification. But if I change the background image, the mouse hover animation just disappears? Is there anything else I need to do besides setting the background image?

Majid

You have to also change background image hover as pointed by arrow in my above shared screenshot.

mjdhasan
    Participant

Yes, I meant I changed the Background Image Hover, and the previous image goes away, but the one I set does not show up – basically no image shows up on hover?

Majid

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Could you please share the screenshot of your column element background settings?

mjdhasan
    Participant

I’ve attached a screen of background settings and picture I am setting as a background hover image, as well as the screenshots of the page. In the column where I leave the background hover image unchanged, the default image shows up just fine, but in the one where I change it, nothing shows up.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

It seems you are setting white color image so it is not dispalying on white background.

Could you please temporary try setting different color image than white?

mjdhasan
    Participant

Yes, that is right. If I change it to a coloured image, it works just fine.

Thank you for your help!

Majid

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)