License for YellowPencil

Home Forums Jevelin Theme License for YellowPencil

Home Forums Jevelin Theme License for YellowPencil

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • AdamRawK
    Participant

I want to use YellowPencil so I downloaded it on my website. But it says I have to ”go Pro” before I can use everything. I thought this would be inside jevelin itself?

Is it possible for me to fix it or get a license so I can start using it?

Hi @AdamRawK,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you have installed the plugin incorrectly.

Please delete the plugin on your site and reinstall it from Appearance -> Install Plugins as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AdamRawK
    Participant

It still doesn’t work. I still have to ”Go Pro” if I want to use everything…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please tell me exactly what you are doing that is displaying that popup?

AdamRawK
    Participant

I just changed some text and the size and after I clicked on save I got this.

I am not getting it doing the same thing on my site so would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

AdamRawK
    Participant

At the moment everything is gone…Could it be because I tried to install the plugin again?

Could you also look if I can get my old site back? I don’t know what I did but I lost all my pages and blogs…

At the moment everything is gone…Could it be because I tried to install the plugin again?

No reinstalling plugin doesn’t affect the site. It must be due to any other reason.

Could you also look if I can get my old site back? I don’t know what I did but I lost all my pages and blogs…

If you have taken backup of your site then we can restore it to get your old site back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)