Lightbox problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lightbox problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lightbox problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • stephaneperrin
    Participant

I got a problem with the lightbox. It does not work anywhere (except when I am logged in as admin). See http://www.patriciacreativecakes.com. You will see the problem. Please help me to sort out this issue.

Hi @stephaneperrin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

stephaneperrin
    Participant

I have already desactivated all plugins and the result is strictly the same.

I rather think that it is something linked with the use of Cloudflare.

What is the script for the lightbox? Perhaps I need to exclude this script from Cloudflare…

Then could you please test it by temporarily deactivating the Cloudflare cache?

stephaneperrin
    Participant

I did… Thanks for the suggestion… Still no change.

It works correctly when I am logged in as administrator. Then the lightbox works.

But for no logged users the lightbox script does not work.

What is the lightbox script called? If I see your answers I understand that I will need to find the solution myself so please just tell me what script is called to generate the lightbox and I will try to find the solution on my own.

thanks

Have you tested it by temporarily deactivating the Cloudflare cache?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

The light case script used to display it is a part of the below theme file.

/jevelin/js/plugins.js

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)