Links does't work anymore..

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Links does't work anymore..

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Links does't work anymore..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • alexton91
    Participant

Hi, I built a website with Jevelin, everything was fine but somehow links in text on the website like emails, menu pdf files, stopped working.. What is the problem? Could you please help me? Let me know if I need to provide you more information.

Thanks in advance!

ps. the website is http://www.bakkerijroyal.nl and you can see what I mean on the ”Winkel” page and ” Bossche Bol” page for example.

Hi @alexton91,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see the link is working on your shared site winkel page as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alexton91
    Participant

Hi, thanks im fine hope you are too!

The link is blue but I can’t click on it anymore, can you?

Yes, I can click on it.

Please try using a different browser.

alexton91
    Participant

I used chrome but I tried safari and it also doesn’t work…

if you click on that link that you sent me a picture of ” [email protected] does it open a mail?I cant click on that link on any device..

alexton91
    Participant

Also tried from another computer and mobile phone can’t click still..

also on mobile I see that some info on the page is missing.. the part where the link is in. Please help

if you click on that link that you sent me a picture of ” [email protected] does it open a mail?I cant click on that link on any device..

Yes it opens email client on my PC on clicking on the link.

Please make sure that you have installed the email client and configured it.

This may be email client issue on your system so to confirm it please add simple hyperlink on the page and not mail to link to test it.

also on mobile I see that some info on the page is missing.. the part where the link is in. Please help

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)