Logo keeps showing super small for header and too big for footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo keeps showing super small for header and too big for footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo keeps showing super small for header and too big for footer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • tjgott
    Participant

Hi team,

I just started setting up my webpage and whenever I preview it in appearance the logo appears to look fine in size but when I actually view the page it’s showing way too small in size.

Inversely, the logo is appearing too big in the footer and I’m trying to minimize it. Is “small” not a parameter I can resize it in?

I’d preferably want both logos to be approximately the same size for both header and footer and so can you please advise the easiest fix, thanks!

-TJ

tjgott
    Participant

By the way I think it may have been a caching issue because it seemed to appear fine in a different browser. Is that common? And is there any way I can prevent this from reoccurring without having to manually clear cache every time I modify content?

Hi @tjgott,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If it is a cache issue then clearing the cache after changing the logo image will fix the issue and you don’t have to clear the cache again.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)