Logo problem in Header Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo problem in Header Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo problem in Header Builder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • wilfried
    Participant

Hi

I’m trying to set up a new header with Header Builder widget (WP Bakery)

It seems that the logo never appear with a good size and resolution. I don’t understand how to set up the logo properly.

Can you help me ?

Thx a lot

Wil

Hi Wil,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see your logo image is itself pixelated so please use the better logo image and it will display properly.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

wilfried
    Participant

Hi

I tried with a 700×200 px and a 500×200 px logos. It didn’t display well. I tried with a square logo size (500×500). It display well with this last resolution, but i’m disappointed because i had to change ma logo to display it in a square png.

Is it normal that a 500×200 logo doesn’t display well ?

Thxs for your answer

There is no size restriction for the header builder logo but it seems you have applied some CSS code on it using the Yellowpencil editor that is causing the issue so please remove the CSS code.

You can reset the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below pages.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-changes-on-entire-website/
    https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-the-element-styles/

Also, the logo image that you are using contains too much blank space as shown in the attached screenshot that you should remove to display it properly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bye-pass
    Participant

Hello World,

Same problem for the LOGO : the demos themes call the IMG on this /wp-content/uploads/2018/06/logo.png – in a directory who doesn’t exist

And same problem : I cannot customize the LOGO: the theme doesn’t change and always calls the default logo … which is an image that doesn’t appear (see previous problem)

I’ve been going around in circles for three days trying to find the solution. Could you help me ?

Thanks

Best regard,

D.

wilfried
    Participant

Hi, thx for your answer

You can go on the site : I changed the logo and set the one included in attachement (500×200, no blank spaces). Result is not good.

An idea to resolve this issue ?

Thx

Wil

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm that the logo set in the header builder is cropped to the size 660×420, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)