Making linked entries with color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Making linked entries with color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Making linked entries with color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • vertpurple
    Participant

Hi,

If I want to create a link like this, I’d like for the link to change color (as it did here…in blue).  Link color is defaulted to blue with jevelin, but when I actually have a page with links, the links look identical to words without links.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @vertpurple,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

but when I actually have a page with links, the links look identical to words without links.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correct color so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

vertpurple
    Participant

Hi,

My site isn’t published, so I can’t send you that. Can you tell me where I can find the page via ftp and send it to you like that? I tried looking around the file directories and I couldn’t find my pages.

Dan

Those are dynamic pages and not static pages so they are not saved.

You can try achieving this using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

vertpurple
    Participant

Thanks. It is resolved. Can you please tell me if there is any danger when uploading a new version of Jevelin? I recently received an update via email. I don’t want to lose what I have already created.  If there is any danger, can you walk me through how I can make sure I don’t lose my pages, but still update the site?

There isn’t any danger updating the theme and you can update it as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Also, you can take a backup of your site before updating the theme so that If anything goes wrong then you can recover it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)