Marginless Portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Marginless Portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Marginless Portfolio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • b_sanj
    Participant

Hello there, I am trying to set my portfolio to the marginless look, just like the example on the site preview:

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833

(select marginless portfolio)

I can’t however set it like that. Could you guide me to make sure I am following the correct steps?

Thank you

Hi @b_sanj,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you meant by Marginless Portfolio so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Could you please share me your site URL where you are trying to display it so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

b_sanj
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello, sorry i did not get back to you. I have sorted the problem, just made the padding 0px so it shows from page to page.

Thanks

Awesome great to see you got that sorted.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

b_sanj
    Participant

Hello there, as you can see from the screen shot I had set my portfolio to margin less gallery, in which the images were shown through same sized squares. Since I have updated Javelin, this has changed. You can view the change on my site at http://www.blankcanvasart.co.uk/portfolio

Please could you help me to understand how to get it back to set proportioned squares? It’s fine how it is, but I may change my mind in the future and want to know how to make the adjustment.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can edit that portfolio content element and change its style and image ratio as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

b_sanj
    Participant

Yep i already have it on that setting, but still no luck sorry

I can see you are still using masonry style on your site so could you please change it to anything else?

b_sanj
    Participant

When I select that, the images appear like this – landscape images don’t get shown like portrait images, there seems to be a white boarder around it showing that it is not zoomed in to just show a squared image. I have included a screen shot below

Regards

Attachments:

This is because the set images should be in square.

Please try regenerating thumbnails using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

If regenerating thumbnails doesn’t resolve the issue then you have to set square images.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)