Masonry 2.0 standard not showing latest post content on blog list

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Masonry 2.0 standard not showing latest post content on blog list

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Masonry 2.0 standard not showing latest post content on blog list

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • realvi
    Participant

On my website, using the Masonry 2.0 standard, the fist blog post of the list does not show its content.

I am using version 4.6.8 of Jevelin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @realvi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

realvi
    Participant

I had already done the “plugin deactivation”.

realvi
    Participant

Any news?

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue but it is working fine on my website using the same settings.

It seems you are using older version of the WordPress on your website so could you please update it to the latest verison?

realvi
    Participant

It worked.
    Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)