Masonry Card Style Does Not Work!

Home Forums Gillion Theme Masonry Card Style Does Not Work!

Home Forums Gillion Theme Masonry Card Style Does Not Work!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • E-Bursum
    Participant

I bought and installed Gillion theme and wanted to use Masonry Card Style for my blog but even I choose Masonry Card style from blog settings, it keeps showing masonry style instead of Masonry Card Style.

Hi @E-Bursum,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using below latest version of Gillion theme.

Please login to access this file

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme and configure blog page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pcpublishing
    Participant

Hi Guys,

+1 on this problem. I am keen to run WordPress in blog mode of latest posts on the home page in card masonry.

The fix above also doesn’t work for me and i have followed it exactly.

Could it be anything else?

Cheers.

Eldon

@Eldon Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

pcpublishing
    Participant

Thank you for the fast reply, very much appreciated.

Please see details requested. This is to the dev site, so please excuse the mess in there.

Cheers,

Eldon

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but it doesn’t work for me and displays an error message that the entered password is incorrect so please make sure the credentials are correct and working fine.

Also please share me the exact page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

pcpublishing
    Participant

I am so sorry for that, I got it wrong. Please try the new details!

The new credentials worked for me.

I could confirm the issue on your site and also on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile I resolved the issue on your site by using Blog template in your home page and setting it Blog style to masonry card.

pcpublishing
    Participant

Brilliant.

Thank you for identifying the issue.

Did you happen to have a timeframe I can work with?

Cheers,

Eldon

Currently we don’t have any timeframe but will resolve it ASAP.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)