Mega menu, Custom Arrangement (entered order)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega menu, Custom Arrangement (entered order)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega menu, Custom Arrangement (entered order)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • prvidojam
    Participant

Hello,

Custom Arrangement on Mega Menu isn’t working on my page… Can’t do anything to make it work….

The page is: https://nismosame.com/nova/

prvidojam
    Participant

I am adding screenshots to show the problem. The order of the categories is not ordered as wanted.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @prvidojam,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

prvidojam
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I can send you my details:

Thank you for sharing the site login credentials but it is not for admin user account so I can’t access mega menu settings.

Could you please change the shared user account to admin account so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

prvidojam
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for this, I have change it to Admin.

Best regards,

Ivan

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

prvidojam
    Participant

The problem is in WPML, is Gillion theme compatible with WPML?

Yes, the theme is compatible with WPML plugin but not sure why the plugin is conflicting with the Mega menu so could you please contact the WPML plugin support?

prvidojam
    Participant

I already contacted them, thx.

That’s great. Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)