Mega Menu Options don't show up in Menu Settings for Blog Categories

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu Options don't show up in Menu Settings for Blog Categories

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mega Menu Options don't show up in Menu Settings for Blog Categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Dominique_NE
    Participant

Hello,

I used to have a menu item, called “Demos” show my blog categories in a mega menu. Now the settings are not there anymore?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Dominique_DF,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you have activated Mega Menu extension as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Dominique_NE
    Participant

Hi there thank you. The Mega menu extension is activated. But the tick box  to display as mega menu is not there. I added a new menu item called categories, see screenshot.

Thanks

Attachments:

Does it work for other menu items than category?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Dominique_NE
    Participant

Thank you please troubleshoot for me I’d appreciate it.

Many thanks

I logged into your shared site and found out that the mega menu doesn’t work for category menu because it conflicts with Popup Maker plugin.

It works fine if Popup Maker plugin is deactivated so please contact Popup Maker plugin developer to disable its functionality for category menu items.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)