Menu disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu disappeared

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • charnival
    Participant

Hello, i been working with this theme for a couple of days.

When i tried to use to use the brizzy composer, it deleted everyting on the page and just could start putting new secction blocks.
    Not happy at all about how brizzy works but maybe is not working correctly?

I restored the page to a previous revisition but the menu is gone and the margins on the page are just messed up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @charnival,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Does it work fine after disabling the brizzy plugin?

If yes then please contact the brizzy plugin support to resolve it as this is not a theme issue but the plugin issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

charnival
    Participant

I just disabled the brizy pluging and made nothing.

Solution for this topic

Please edit that page and make sure you have set Default template to it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

charnival
    Participant

Ohh yeah that was it, thanks!

On the same topic,

Once i have my homepage built on WPBakery can y switch to Brizy and start addig those pre-made blocks? It seem that when y change from WPB to Brizy, i have to start everything again.

Whats the ideal workflow for composing on these theme? Brizy, WPB, Unyson, Pencil…. many page builders so i’m very confused.

Thanks!!

Once i have my homepage built on WPBakery can y switch to Brizy and start addig those pre-made blocks?

No, you can’t as you can only use one page builder for the single page.

Whats the ideal workflow for composing on these theme? Brizy, WPB, Unyson, Pencil…. many page builders so i’m very confused.

The Unyson plugin is a theme required plugin but its page builder is optional.

The Yellow Pencil Editor is not a page builder but a CSS style editor.

You can use WPBakery as a main page builder on your site and can use any other page builder on specific page if required but do not switch between the page builder if you have created the content on the page as it will be deleted.

charnival
    Participant

Ok, got it!
    Thank for your help

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)