Menu Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu Issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • emilymilling
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m having menu issues this time around, hoping there’s a fix!

I’m using the header 6 option. I have 2 things happening right now:

1. When I open the right side navigation, all of the parent menu items are lined up horizontally instead of vertically, is this perhaps a bug from the update the other day?
    2. When I click on parent items they don’t take me to the page they should be linked to, they just drop down to the child pages underneath. Is there a way to get the parent items to also be clickable and link out to their respective pages?

My website is up at http://www.furtherfaster.online, thanks!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please tell us if this issue happend suddenly or it was like this all of the time?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

emilymilling
    Participant

Hi,

It started suddenly on Tuesday. On Monday, there was an update in the envato marketplace wordpress plugin, so I installed it. Any idea if that was it?

Shufflehound

Yes, it looks like that one of our latest fixes could cause this issue.

Please try our latest beta version and let us know if the issue is fixed:

Please login to access this file

emilymilling
    Participant

I’m not sure if this option will work for me since I have multi-site set up. I followed the instructions in the documentation and it produced an error, “Are you sure you want to do this?” and didn’t install.

When is the next update scheduled to be released on the Envato Market plugin? That seems to be the only way I can update themes.

Thanks!

Shufflehound

Did you try this plugin to update theme files?

Most likely we will update our theme in the next week.

emilymilling
    Participant

The plugin doesn’t seem to work – I’ll wait until the update is available in Envato. Any ideas what may have caused the issue or if I can fix it on my own?

emilymilling
    Participant

In case this helps, the same problem with the horizontal alignment is happening on all the menu options, pic attached. Thanks!

You can just delete the theme you are using on your site and install the new updated theme shared above to resolve the issue.

emilymilling
    Participant

Thanks, that doesn’t work with my site for some reason (maybe because it’s multi-site?) it just returns the error: are you sure you want to do this?

Has anyone else run into this? Any ideas which plugins might be conflicting? I deactivated all of my plugins to try to get rid of this error.

Thanks!

emilymilling
    Participant

Hi there,

The issue is still here after the update – is there a CSS code or any other ideas to fix the issue? I haven’t applied any custom CSS to the theme so it likely isn’t an issue on the back end… could it be the mega menu plugin conflicting? See attached screen grab, thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have tested it on your shared site and it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please try clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)