menu items selected

Home Forums Jevelin Theme menu items selected

Home Forums Jevelin Theme menu items selected

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • daptee
    Participant

Hi, i have my main menu, with 5 items. 4 of them, scroll the site to a specificate section. The other go to the contact page. In the first items, i put a personalize link and on the link i put, for example, #aboutus, for scrolling. It work fine, but when i’m in the contact page, and press aboutus, don’t scroll.

I realize that i have to add the complete link in the link of the menu item, and redirect to the home, and scroll to the section. Awesome. But i have another problem, where i’m in the home page, the 4 first items are marked as selected, changing the link color. How can i avoid that? and every link be selected when the user press on it?

Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Hi @daptee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I realize that i have to add the complete link in the link of the menu item,

Yes you are right, you have to use complete site URL.

. But i have another problem, where i’m in the home page, the 4 first items are marked as selected, changing the link color. How can i avoid that? and every link be selected when the user press on it?

You have to develop custom CSS code as shared in the following topic to change its color.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/menu-buttons-for-page-anchors-differ-from-others/#post-3405

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to change it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)