Missing sections

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing sections

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing sections

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • zsolt67
    Participant

Hi, I am using jevelin 4 years now but didnt touched in last 3 years. Now i would like to modify our address and cant find where can I modify the content of the footer.

I also recognized couple of section missing when I see the home page in the editor but visible on the website. See attached.

Maybe the footer missing as well? the secon attachment shows the bottom of the page in the editor

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by zsolt67.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the Unyson page builder has been deprecated for some time due to stopped development and the new bugs that are appearing. So we are not really sure if we can help with this one. We can only recommend migrating to the WPBakery page builder, which has almost all our old elements with exact options.

About the footer, most of its content can be seen inside Appearance > Widgets. We recommend installing Classic Widgets plugin when using that page with the latest WordPress versions. The copyrights can be modified under Jevelin settings.

Hope it helps. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

zsolt67
    Participant

Thank you.

So i have to uninstal unyson builder and use wpbakery from now.

The wpbakery builder already installed but asking paid license for update to the latest version. Mine is the Version 6.0.2. can I work with this version or i have to update to the latest version and pay for a license?

Shufflehound

You are welcome!

Our theme provides WPBakery page builder updates, so you can update it under Appearance > Install plugins (in some cases it may be needed to remove the WPBakery page builder before the update).

zsolt67
    Participant

I have deleted Unyson plug in.

I also deleted the installed version of WP Bakery plugin.

Then went to Appearance-Install plugins and installed WPBakery 5.7 (as recommended)  plug in.

Then I went to the plug in section where I realised WPBakery 6.0.2installed and saying

“There is a new version of WPBakery Page Builder available. View version 6.10.0 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin. To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?” When I click on the last link saying

“How to update and receive support if I do not purchase a direct license? In such case, you need to wait for your WordPress theme author to update WPBakery Page Builder on their side and push it to you. Also, support related questions should be addressed to your WordPress theme provider.”

When I click on setting to activate WPBakery says no license found” I hope your theme should work the installed version of WPBakery

But Appearance-Install plugins still showing unyson is required.

So I try to edit home page with WPBakery which shows different layout without photos and the bottom of the page missing as you can see the attachment.

Regarding the footer I installed classic widgets plug in and found the parts of the footer but cant rememeber Where can I set the look of it

URGENT: I didnt save anything but the live website complety distorted!!!

Update: After I reinstalled unyson and updated the site went back to normal, but those sections still missing in the unyson editor

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by zsolt67.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Can you please let us know which theme version you have installed? WPBakery page builder installed version will depend on your current theme version. The latest theme version should install the 6.10.0 version.

It seems that your content still uses the Unyson page builder, so currently, you still need to keep it active.

When the content will be replaced with the WPBakery page builder then you can go to Jevelin (left sidebar) > Framework upgrade to remove the Unyson framework.

zsolt67
    Participant

At the moment I have these versions:

Theme: Jevelin
    Theme Version: 4.1.3
    WordPress: 6.1.1
    PHP: 7.4.33

WPBakery: Version 6.0.2 (installed from Jevelin)

and cant see framework upgrade under Jevelin on left sidebar

Shufflehound

Oh, that is a very very old theme version and you should upgrade it.

Here you can download the latest theme version:

Please login to access this file

zsolt67
    Participant

Why not visible new update available? Is there a chance the newest version make problem with the site? How can I update it after download?

zsolt67
    Participant

Ok so I updated everything and I am not sure how to continue.

At the moment not upgraded the framework to redux.

AMP, Elementor Page Builder, MailChimp for WordPress and WooCommerce plugins not installed.

Cant activate and update Yellow pencil pro so I deleted and installed but I can inly install ver. 7.5.7 saying need minimum 7.5.8 but the update link downloading only 7.5.7 and saying “Downloading update from <span class=”code”>https://cdn.shufflehound.com/theme-plugins/yellow-pencil-ws2BVHf6h/yellow-pencil-7.5.7.zip</span>…&#8221; and “Plugin not activated. A higher version of Yellow Pencil Pro is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.” but I still cant activate and update.

In Unyson editor still not showing 3 section properly (same in guttenberg)

In WPBakery frontend visible only the header and the footer and nothin from the page.

zsolt67
    Participant

Till I waiting for your reply I wanted to make some test post/page and add some photo to them. I have installed WP Real Media plugin to handle and categorize my media library. And I just realized I cannot add any photo to to post/page etc.

zsolt67
    Participant

I just realized when enabled Redux panel demo my live website changed but I didnt save anything.

So my main worry if I do the framework upgrade I have to redo all my site in REdux/WPBakrey and until I finish all the live website should be down or will looks ugly and unusable??

zsolt67
    Participant

You can forget the photo photo problem, that is sorted out

zsolt67
    Participant

I didnt make separate post because maybe this problem related with the above.

I cannot hide author on blog post and custom post using the checkbox in Backend-> Post-> Post elements->Author additional information box

zsolt67
    Participant

I have sorted out with custom CSS

But I really need the answer for the first question, What is the next step and how to update framework

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

We are glad that you managed to sort out some of the issues!

About the framework upgrade it is only meant for the page/post and theme settings. It won’t be related to the Unyson page builder or the WPbakery page builder in any way. It is also possible, but not recommended to upgrade to the Redux framework and keep the Unyson plugin active for the page builder settings, but it may cause some issues in some cases.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

zsolt67
    Participant

Thank you, I did the framework update and luckily everything looks ok.

Can I use Elementor only and uninstall WPBakery?

Shufflehound

That is great! 🙂

Sure, but the WPBakery page builder will have a lot more elements and options.

zsolt67
    Participant

one question left, I dont know how important but I still cant update yellow pencil plugin

I can only install ver. 7.5.7 but saying need minimum 7.5.8 but the update link downloading only 7.5.7 and saying “Downloading update from <span class=”code”>https://cdn.shufflehound.com/theme-plugins/yellow-pencil-ws2BVHf6h/yellow-pencil-7.5.7.zip</span>…&#8221; and “Plugin not activated. A higher version of Yellow Pencil Pro is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.” but I still cant activate and update.

Shufflehound

It seems that it was a bug.

Should be fixed in the latest beta version:

Please login to access this file

Let us know if that works!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)