Mobile Glitching

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Glitching

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Glitching

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Brandsmith
    Participant

Good day,

We just attempted to view our website via mobile, however, it appears the home sliders are glitching and not loading properly. Despite how much we try to scroll, the slider will not move, rather it stays very zoomed in. Could you please advise what to do to get them to return to normal use?

Thanks,

Brandsmith

p.s. the site is “Allterrainaz.com”

Hi Brandsmith,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I don’t see the issue on your shared site. It displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

If the issue still displays for you then could you please try deleting and recreating the slider?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Brandsmith
    Participant

Maybe you viewed it on a desktop. When I view it via mobile it appears that instead of reformatting to fit the screen, the slider begins zooming in endlessly until the screen is dominated by huge pixels. I will try your recommendation, though the slider is very extensive. Do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks,

Brandsmith

Attachments:

I have also tested it on my real mobile and it is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it on different mobile or using different browser.

Attachments:

Brandsmith
    Participant

Thank you for looking into it. However, your recommendations are pretty non-conclusive. We have tested the site on 3 phones with different browsers and none of them work. Maybe it is an iPhone thing to do with the latest update, but seeing as a majority of the population uses Apple, I think it is important that we receive a more intuitive solution.

I removed the sliders from the page and it works fine so the problem is within the sliders. That should help you pinpoint the issue.

Please let me know when you have a solution that will actually fix the problem not just sweep it under the rug.

Thank you for notifying us the bottleneck of the issue.

We are testing and troubleshooting the issue on iPhone and will update you here ASAP.

Brandsmith
    Participant

Good day, just wanted to check in and see where you are at with resolving this issue?

We are troubleshooting it and will update you here soon.

Your shared site is not accessible now and dispalying the error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make sure that it is accessible as we are still accessing it to troubleshoot the issue?

Attachments:

Brandsmith
    Participant

We have resolved the issue. Thank you for your persistent assistance.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)