Mobile header WPML - ENG version provides a 404 page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile header WPML – ENG version provides a 404 page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile header WPML – ENG version provides a 404 page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • sabinesnijders
    Participant

Hi,

I have the website https://www.boahbikes.nl and https://www.boahbikes.com. I used WPML to translate the dutch website in an ENG one. Everything is working fine on desktop. however, on mobile it’s not.

WPML support gave me the feedback that the mobile menu is different than the desktop menu as it has a manual link to the different languages in the menu. But, I didn’t change it at all. I don’t even know how to change it. So, my question: I want my menu to be completely the same on desktop and mobile. How to change this?

Hi @sabinesnijders,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website and saw the same menus on desktop and mobile as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sabinesnijders
    Participant

Yes, but if you click on it it automatically goes to a  404 page. WPML said a manual link was added to the switcher in the menu. however, I don’t know how to edit the menu so I didn’t change the link at all..

For the time being, I added the language switcher also in the footer, this one is working. So something is wrong with the link in the mobile version.

Don’t just minimze the screen on your desktop, this will still work perfectly. On the mobile device it is not working.

So actually my question is how to adapt the mobile menu. Where can I find it in the theme?

Yes, but if you click on it it automatically goes to a  404 page.

I tested it on a mobile device but couldn’t reproduce the issue.

Could you please tell me exactly where you are clicking on it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)