Mobile Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

I am having new issues with responsiveness. One issue I’m having is with all my buttons. When I resize my browser to a mobile size, the button backgrounds disappear as well as all the css styles I’ve applied.

You can see the buttons on the home page as well as in the footer are all having the issue when browser is resized to a mobile size.

Can you tell me what the problem is?

Thank you!

Hi @dereksieb,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I need to access your website to help but your website is prompting for the password.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

Yes, I have shared the password to view my site in the private field.

Thank you!

Solution for this topic

I visited your shared site and saw this is happening because you have added the button stylesheet CSS code in the media query as below that makes it functional only on the screens having a minimum width 768px so, please remove that media query condition to make it work on all screens and mobile devices.

@media (min-width: 768px)
    .footerbutton {
        background-color: #EBA823;
        border-radius: 4px;
        color: #ffffff;
        font-size: 18px;
        font-weight: bold;
        letter-spacing: 0.02em;
        padding: 15px 25px;
        box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px #0f3794;
    }

dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your help. However, when I look at my Theme Settings > Appearance > Custom Code CSS, and find the .footerbutton in my custom css, it has no media query next to it.

Also, I have many other buttons on the home page that aren’t being styled. None of those button classes have media queries next to it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

It displays fine for me on mobile now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you resolved the issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dereksieb
    Participant

Yes I resolved this issue. Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)