Mobile Mega Menu not showing at all

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Mega Menu not showing at all

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Mega Menu not showing at all

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • audiorent
    Participant

Hi all,

we purchased the Jevelin theme a while ago and are super-happy with it. Our new Jevelin-based site is close to be launched.

While looking at mobile-readability I realized the mobile mega menu is not showing at all. Instead the WP default mobile navigation is shown but it’s empty.

The screen shot attached shows the regular wp nav in mobile header (window is scaled down under mobile breakpoint) and correctly called mega menu in primary-desktop.

Is there anything I missed?

And anything I can provide more?

Thanks a lot in advance,

-Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Chris,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

audiorent
    Participant

Thanks for your fast response.

The staging server is on prem, I just created a port fwd for you and list it in the private information field.
    Let me know if you need or want an admin account.

Thanky ou so much,

Chris

Your shared site just keeps loading indefinitely and doesn’t finish loading so I can’t access it.

audiorent
    Participant

Oops…

Did you try that just before you posted or was it late yesterday?
    I realized that some links still pointed to its internal address and fixed it yesterday night pretty lately.

Thanks,

-Chris

Yes, I tried it just before I posted and still I am facing the same issue now.

No, it is not possible for us to access it using TeamViewer so please make sure that it’s accessible.

Are you using any child theme on your site or made any changes in the theme files?

Please make sure you are using below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

audiorent
    Participant

Thanks,

I temporarily disabled the max mega menu plugin and now see the standard WP-menu which now also shows in mobile navigation

Jevelin-Child is active, but does not contain any alterations. Besides of colors, I didn’t do anything to the original data.

Totally understand your point on TeamViewer.

-Chris

I can see the mobile menu is working fine on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Do you mean the issue only occurs when you use Max Mega Menu plugin?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

audiorent
    Participant

Yup, Max Mega is currently disabled as I type.

Only happens with Max Mega Menu.

I just activated it again and now the mobile menu is gone 🙁

-Chris

Then please contact the Max Mega Menu plugin support to know why this is happening and resolve it.

audiorent
    Participant

Will do – Sorry for bothering you with that.

I was under the impression that this plugin was included in Jevelin Theme… must have been one of my co-workers installing it.

Thank you even more for your time spent on this.

-Chris

You are most welcome here 🙂

dirkvang
    Participant

@audiorent, did you get it to work? I see more questions on this forum and Max Mega Menu doesnt seem to work on mobile..

audiorent
    Participant

Well, I solved the task (get a mobile menu working) but not the issue (Max Mega Menu) by installing the ‘Responsive Menu’ plugin. So we have two menu plugins running, suppressing the one when the other matches the screen size.

Not too happy with that workaround, but it does its job.

-Chris

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by audiorent.

dirkvang
    Participant

Hey, I just got an answer on another thread: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/max-mega-menu-doesnt-work-in-mobile/#post-54911 there is a solution there:

“Hi, Try to wrote at Mega menu support (if you paid it). I did it and, for my theme Jevelin, they create a patch (you can see here https://www.megamenu.com/documentation/jevelin/).
    Try the same solution, or if doens’t work, contact mega menu support. ?”

I have tried that fix which doesnt work, but will buy pro and request them to fix it, rather not have 2 plugins for menus like you said.

audiorent
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll give that a try.

dirkvang
    Participant

For Gillion, got it to work through support from Max Mega Menu. Paste below in Mega Menu > Menu Themes > Custom styling:

body.mega-menu-header header.primary-mobile {
      display: none !important;
    }
    body.mega-menu-header header.primary-desktop {
      display: block !important;
    }
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by dirkvang.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)