Mobile menu not clickable on home page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile menu not clickable on home page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile menu not clickable on home page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Kenobi8701
    Participant

Hi

The mobile menu is not clickable (it does’nt show the dropdown).

I suspect this has something to do with the revolution slider. Becuase the mobile dropdown menu does work on other pages.

also I cannot scroll down on mobile version on the home page. all other pages it is ok.

Can you guys assist? I think it has something to do with the JQUERY being called

http://www.groupfema.be

Kenobi8701
    Participant

Here is a screenshot of the console

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Kenobi8701,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on your website but it is working fine on my website.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Kenobi8701
    Participant

Issue not fixed. I added my own javascript.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Kenobi8701.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Kenobi8701.

Have you tested it by temporarily deactivating the plugins and checking it?

Kenobi8701
    Participant

Yes turned off all except redux & wp bakery. And did a gard refresh of teh page.. still the same problem.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)