MOBILE SEARCH BAR BROKEN CHECK YOUR THEME AS WELL!

Home Forums Jevelin Theme MOBILE SEARCH BAR BROKEN CHECK YOUR THEME AS WELL!

Home Forums Jevelin Theme MOBILE SEARCH BAR BROKEN CHECK YOUR THEME AS WELL!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • shootclever
    Participant

When you click on the search Icon in mobile view, it just closes the search and you can not enter a word.

I attached a screenshot of my browser before the clicking and after the clicking.

I know this is Google Chrome Dev Tools but I tested it with several smartphones and the issue persists. I hope you can fix this, as mobile makes up a lot of traffic and a theme should at least be functional.

And do you know how to change the content of the landing page, if no match was found? I attached a screenshot of which page I want to change (mainly the wording)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @shootclever,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

When you click on the search Icon in mobile view, it just closes the search and you can not enter a word.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

And do you know how to change the content of the landing page, if no match was found? I attached a screenshot of which page I want to change (mainly the wording)

It’s a dynamic page generated by the theme search.php file so you have to edit the file code in the Jevelin child theme to change it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shootclever
    Participant

Hello will nobody take a look at the broken search for mobile?????

This not a nice to have feature, it’s a basic thing that should work.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

gilotech
    Participant

Issue is still persisting.
    pasting content in the search bar works.

But trying to type something into the search bar immediately hides it.

I saw you are still using the theme version 4.3.1 on your shared site so please update it to the above shared latest version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)