Movile Navigation Set Up (Last Post Photo)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Movile Navigation Set Up (Last Post Photo)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Movile Navigation Set Up (Last Post Photo)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • dianazahe
    Participant

Hi

Im using Full Width demo, so in Home Page, appears the last post bigger than the other ones.

The navigation in movile or celphone, the photo os the Last post is incomplete like cutted on the sides. Please see photo attached

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dianazahe,

Thank you for your questions.

Im using Full Width demo, so in Home Page, appears the last post bigger than the other ones.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

The navigation in movile or celphone, the photo os the Last post is incomplete like cutted on the sides. Please see photo attached

Duplicate question:

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/movile-navigation-set-up-slider-photos-in-home-page/#post-32472

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Do you mean the first post as shown in the attached screenshot?

It seems you have set that post as featured post therefore it is displaying larger.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dianazahe
    Participant

Yes is the first post that appears after the Category Boxes,

The demo displayed larger than the others…and i like that…the thing is in moviles the photo appears incomplete

The demo displayed larger than the others…and i like that…the thing is in moviles the photo appears incomplete

Please see your following topic for this issue.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/movile-navigation-set-up-slider-photos-in-home-page/

dianazahe
    Participant

But, This link is for the slider.

Here im reffering to the photo of the Last Post (below category boxes), not the slider

Could you please share me the screenshot of whole screen and point that image by arrow so that I can better understand what you are referring to?

dianazahe
    Participant

thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)