multilingual issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme multilingual issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme multilingual issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • laurita
    Participant

hello,

it is claimed that jevelin support multilingual site plugins. as my site is not e-commerce (we use it as a business card only), i can’t use WPML. i tried other plugins like polylang – that didn’t work, web turned into a mess. also i tried multilingual press – but unfortunately it is not free.

can you please suggest me a free multilingual site solution? i need my site to be available in lithuanian and english languages with manual translation (google auto trasnlation is not ok).

thank you.

Hi @laurita,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try using the loco translate plugin as described below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/theme-translation/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

laurita
    Participant

Hello,

This plugin does not solve my issue because I don’t need theme nor plugin translation.

What I need is to be able MANUALLY translate web-pages and make my site multilingual.

As I mentioned, WPML and Poly plugins does not work and my site is not e-commerce.

Please help with working solution.

Thank you very much,

Laurita

The WPML is a multilingual plugin that should work for you.

Could you please tell me exactly what functionality of WPML is not working on your website so that I can help you?

laurita
    Participant

it requires me to enable woocomerce plugin which i dont need to use, because my site not for ecommerce.

laurita
    Participant

I see there is an opportunity to download wpml for woocommerce in plugins section, but there is no free version for my case.

Do I have to buy a wpml plugin that is suitable for my site?

it requires me to enable woocomerce plugin which i dont need to use, because my site not for ecommerce.

Could you please share the screenshot of the screen where it prompts you to enable woocomerce plugin?

I see there is an opportunity to download wpml for woocommerce in plugins section, but there is no free version for my case.

Do I have to buy a wpml plugin that is suitable for my site?

Yes, WPML is a paid plugin so you have to purchase it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)