Multiple concerns - sticky header size, footer widget and sticky header logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple concerns – sticky header size, footer widget and sticky header logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple concerns – sticky header size, footer widget and sticky header logo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Tushar.Sehgal
    Participant

Hi team,

I am sorry that I am creating a new topic and for multiple concerns.

This is for http://www.motomacht.com.

1. The fonts are not custom responsive, the title appears big as per the phone screen.
    2. How can I adjust the height of the sticky header?
    3. The sticky header logo on mobile does not remain the same as the sticky header logo on web (it takes the original logo). I want the sticky header logo for both mobile and web to be the same. (Have switched the sticky header ‘on’ on both web and mobile for team shufflehound to check.
    4. The footer widget does not allow normal features like text bold or underline or even add a new line.
    5. How do I remove the tags below the header at homepage and tags below the article in the blogs?
    6. There is no subscribe to newsletter widget. Can you recommend one that works with Javelin? I have tried a couple of widgets but the color combination etc does not work and there is no option to edit them.

It will be great if you can help me with these concerns.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Tushar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The fonts are not custom responsive, the title appears big as per the phone screen.

What do you mean by custom responsive here?

How can I adjust the height of the sticky header?

You have to develop custom CSS code to adjust it.

The sticky header logo on mobile does not remain the same as the sticky header logo on web (it takes the original logo). I want the sticky header logo for both mobile and web to be the same. (Have switched the sticky header ‘on’ on both web and mobile for team shufflehound to check.

I can see it is displaying the same as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

The footer widget does not allow normal features like text bold or underline or even add a new line.

Which widget are you using in the footer and how you are trying to make the text bold?

Please share the screenshot of it.

How do I remove the tags below the header at homepage and tags below the article in the blogs?

Are you referring the categories?

If yes then you can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home .sh-filter-blog.sh-filter-container,
    .home .post-meta-categories {
        display: none;
    }

There is no subscribe to newsletter widget. Can you recommend one that works with Javelin? I have tried a couple of widgets but the color combination etc does not work and there is no option to edit them.

You can try using any of the following plugin to use newsletter widget and then style it developing custom CSS code to match it with theme style.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/email-subscribers/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-subscribe/

https://wpvortex.com/wordpress/free-subscribe-widgets-for-wordpress/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Tushar.Sehgal
    Participant

Hi Thanks for a prompt reply. Appreciate.

1. For query – ‘The fonts are not custom responsive, the title appears big as per the phone screen.’
      With custom responsive (not the right term), I wanted to reduce the size on the mobile even further while keeping it same on the laptop.
    2. For query – ‘Sticky header logos are different on mobile and desktop‘.
      We have 2 logos in total – ‘motomacht‘ and ‘#mm‘.
      The standard logo on both web and mobile is the same ‘motomacht‘.
      But for the sticky header logo – We have assigned ‘#mm‘ as the sticky header logo.
      The problem is that on computer screen, when you scroll, the sticky header logo correctly changes to ‘#mm‘ but on mobile web it incorrectly shows ‘motomacht‘ logo instead of ‘#mm‘. (See attached images).
    3. Also, the size of ‘motomacht‘ logo at the page load  is too big for the mobile screen as it does not resize itself as per the screen.

Also, Thank you for the footer widget spacing and the categories list CSS, this worked well.

Thanks again.

Attachments:

For query – ‘The fonts are not custom responsive, the title appears big as per the phone screen.’
    With custom responsive (not the right term), I wanted to reduce the size on the mobile even further while keeping it same on the laptop.

You have to develop custom CSS code to achieve this. You can refer https://answers.squarespace.com/questions/43914/how-to-reduce-size-of-all-mobile-fonts.html

For query – ‘Sticky header logos are different on mobile and desktop‘.
    We have 2 logos in total – ‘motomacht‘ and ‘#mm‘.
    The standard logo on both web and mobile is the same ‘motomacht‘.
    But for the sticky header logo – We have assigned ‘#mm‘ as the sticky header logo.
    The problem is that on computer screen, when you scroll, the sticky header logo correctly changes to ‘#mm‘ but on mobile web it incorrectly shows ‘motomacht‘ logo instead of ‘#mm‘. (See attached images).

Also, the size of ‘motomacht‘ logo at the page load  is too big for the mobile screen as it does not resize itself as per the screen.

To help you in this matter i visited your shared site but it doesn’t display sticky menu.

Could you please enable sticky menu on your site so that i can help you?

lagadita
    Participant

Dear customer support,

I have a little problem with the Jevelin logo in the header. I can not remove it without deleting my own logo. I have read the answers, but I can not find a solution.

I have attached 2 screenshots, maybe you can help me to solve the problem. My goal is to make disappear Jeveline logo and my name should be seen instead.

Kind regards,

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)